So, we are still trying to weigh our options.
We have had such bad luck we are hesitant to spend a lot of money without knowing what we are purchasing. So we have some more questions (sorry!):
1) What is the difference between the latex toppers you sell and other latex toppers on the market?
2) If money was not an object, would you still recommend the Beautyrest bed with topper or a full latex bed and if so which one?
3) If there were a store in the area that sold latex toppers and/or beds, do you think that it would provide an idea of how your bed/toppers would feel (we have never been on one before so would be purchasing “blind”)
4) If we weren’t sure, do you think purchasing the pillows first and sleeping on them would give us some idea of what it was like?
You definitely sound like you know what you are talking about and I am very impressed with all of the blogs, testimonials etc. We have just had bad luck in the past and want to do our research first. I couldn’t tell on your website if there is any type of guarantee on the toppers or on the latex beds. I know there isn’t on the commercial beds… that has to be done through the manufacturer but I didn’t know about the toppers.
Everything comes with a manufacturer’s warranty that protects you against defects is workmanship and materials. You would call or write to me, if a problem were to arise.
The mattress industry is set up to have what happened to you, happen to everyone.
They want you to be, perpetually, in the market for a new mattress.
The memory foam & pillowtops they push are largely responsible for this.
The best way to change your luck, is to not rely on it.
When you buy the junk they sell, luck wasn’t involved. What they sell is designed to fail.
Your problem wasn’t bad luck, it was placing your trust in an industry that does nothing to earn it. Instead, they spend millions of dollars in advertising to convince you to buy.
You continually followed the hype they created and got burned over and over again.
1) There are lots of places to by latex on line. Latex comes: Natural 70% natural & 30% synthetic,
All-Natural 100% natural, natural can also include fillers like clay.
There are varying degrees of softness. I’ve seen what some call soft as having the same ILD rating as what we call medium.
I’ve seen toppers made of shredded latex.
We carry only the best….all natural, no fillers. Our soft is the softest available, which does the best job of relieving the pain from pressure points.
2) If money were no object, an all natural, all latex mattress is the best you can buy. While more expensive, initially, it tends to be more cost effective over its life…which tends to be quite a bit longer than anything else. Not only that, the extraordinary comfort over those years is a dividend all by itself.
Pure LatexBLISS Latex Mattress
Evereden Latex Mattress
3) Go to the “pure LatexBLISS” website and look for a dealer near you. It’s one of the few places where you can try real latex. Here’s their link.
4) You’re hesitant because of your experiences. I get that.
What you have to understand is, you are now considering the best there is….for nearly a century, it’s the best that’s ever been….and a whole lot different than the junk you’ve been buying.
Moisture from perspiration causes premature wear.
Protect your investment with high quality, Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors that sleep cool and don’t shrink.
Danican SilverTECH Waterproof Mattress and Pillow Protectors
Factory Direct to You….All Items Made Factory Fresh to Fill Your Order
Free Delivery Nationwide….US & Canada…NO SALES TAX.