Sleep Deeply and Wake Rested
Pure Talalay BLISS is the premier manufacturer of Talalay Latex.
The Talalay process adds a vacuum & a freezing step, which suspends the particles resulting in a more supple finished product than Dunlop Latex and provides a superior sleeping surface than any other material on the market. This is nothing new, as Talalay Latex has been the most comfortable and most durable material available for more than 60 years.
Relieving pressure points at the hip and shoulder, relieving the blood flow of the capillaries close to the surface of the skin and total muscular relaxation combine to provide the deepest and most restorative night’s sleep you can buy. And, unlike other types of foams, latex foam rubber lasts an incredibly long period of time…making latex less expensive in the long run and providing you with the best bang for your buck.
Natural Talalay Latex...is a blend of natural and synthetic latex. Synthetic latex is a molecular clone of natural latex. No toxic chemicals are used in the manufacture of synthetic latex and is certified 100% “Baby” safe…even safe enough to ingest. (If you intend to test that, I suggest plenty of ketchup).
The end result of 100% natural latex can vary a little from batch to batch. The end result of Synthetic Latex, on the other hand, can be controlled to be the same every time. Adding synthetic latex to natural latex makes it easier to control the degree of firmness/softness of the finished product.
Specifications can be viewed by clicking on each model. From least expensive to most expensive, they range also in firm to soft…with the “Pamper” model being the softest and the World’s Best model being the softest. The most popular model is the “Nature”, which provides that nice balance of firm support and a comfortable enough sleeping surface to satisfy the needs of most people. The “Beautiful” model, in my opinion, is as luxurious as a feel as anyone could want, without feeling too soft…if a luxury feel is what you’re after. I find the World’s Best Bed to have too great a depth of softness. Those of you with disc problems in your spine will want to stick with one of the two firmer models. – The Mattress Expert
Please Click on the Model Name you would like to view Specifications
Natural Talalay Latex Collection
More Information On Latex
- Talalay latex provides up to 33% more pressure relief than conventional foam and fiber cushioning materials.
- Exceptional Durability – Latex is the most naturally durable cushioning material available. Derived from the tropical rubber tree, latex is highly resilient.
- Talalay latex is 3x more durable than Dunlop process
- Breathable – It is 4x more breathable than polyurethane, memory foam or Dunlop process latex.
- Uniquely Healthy – Talalay latex is ideal for allergy sufferers! It is naturally hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant and antimicrobial, inhibiting the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew. No artificial or synthetic materials have been added to provide these benefits.